ILA Legal offers you three alternatives, read on for more information.
Foreign nationals who are residents of Costa Rica now have a clear way to enter the country, even if the CCSS is not up to date. Residents will be given the opportunity to enter Costa Rica and make sure that themselves, and any dependents who travel with them, can get up to date with the social security obligations.
If you have pending CAJA obligations, once you enter Costa Rica they will need to be fulfilled within 22 days of entry. For this, ILA Legal is providing three alternatives:
- Contact us, through the email below, and we will take of care of this for a fee of $100 + VAT + expenses. This must be done before entering.
- Pay it via “Banca en Línea”, through a Costa Rica online banking service.
- Enter Costa Rica with the 22-day traveler’s insurance, which is provided by INS, or through international insurances which cover the minimum requirements.
As a reminder, all residents entering Costa Rica need the following:
- Valid passport and valid DIMEX card (Temporary or Permanent Residency, or Special Categories).
- Health Pass, duly completed, you can find that here.
- Proof that the CAJA is up to date, this can be confirmed here, if it’s not up to date, please consider the options provided above.
For any questions regarding immigration matters, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail, and we will help you as soon as possible: email@example.com.
Report prepared by https://www.facebook.com/alvaroaguil