STARTING NOVEMBER 1ST, ALL COUNTRIES MAY ENTER COSTA RICA, PROVIDED THAT THEY COMPLY WITH BASIC REQUIREMENTS.
Requirements after November 1st:
- Valid passport. If you have a Residency Card, make sure you carry it alongside your passport.
- Traveler’s insurance that covers the following:
- Covers COVID-19, and is valid during the visit to Costa Rica.
- Up to $50,000 in coverage for medical expenses.
- Up to $2,000 in coverage for lodging expenses.
- The INS and SAGICOR insurances are pre-approved, and can be acquired online.
Health Pass duly filled before the flight, at this link: https://salud.go.cr/
For any questions regarding immigration matters, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail, and we will help you as soon as possible: email@example.com.